Leading the way in the sale of Renewable Energy Products and the Manufacture of Plastic Moulded Parts and Products.
Premier Technology is a family-owned business set up in 1986 and has evolved into two main divisions. The sale of renewable energy products and the manufacture of plastic injection moulded parts and products.
We offer the complete range of Ecodan Mitsubishi Heat Pumps and Water Cylinders to Plumbers and House Builders. We are a one-stop shop for plumber’s nationwide offering underfloor heating, aluminium radiators and heat pumps to provide an efficient heating system for dwelling houses. Plumbers provide us with the house drawings and we provide a competitive quotation with direct delivery to site, anywhere in Ireland.
Our plastic injection moulding manufacturing plant has a wide range of moulding machines from 50-ton clamp force to 350-ton clamp force. We process Nylon, ABS, Polycarbonate, Polypropylene, Polyethylene, acetal and polystyrene etc. We produce a range of plastic parts and products for the sports gear, Construction, Mechanical Engineering, Electronic Equipment and Packaging Industries etc.
Using our collective professional and industry-based knowledge, we offer the most appropriate solution for the application based on our customers’ requirements.
Company mission statement:
The guided vision of Premier Technology is to be an innovating engineering solution provider for the supply of Renewable Energy Products and the manufacture of Plastic Moulded parts and products.
Integrity is the core of our business practice.
We have identified the following core objectives in our business.
- To put the customer at the centre of our business.
- To grow the business consistently.
- To being economically sustainable.
- To constantly improve our processes, plant and equipment.
- To provide our customers with products of consistent high quality, at a competitive price while meeting delivery targets on time.
- To provide a safe working environment.
- To being trustworthy, fair-minded, professional and open in all our dealings with employees, customers and suppliers.
- To being socially and environmentally responsible.
We are committed to continuous improvement in all aspects of our business in order to meet this mission statement and the core objectives in addition to the goals that we have set out for ourselves for all the processes within the business.